This Sunday’s Song Lyrics can be found at THIS LINK.
Face coverings are now required for inside buildings. If you do not have a face covering, BEFC can provide one to you.
We are meeting at the Becker High School in the Performing Arts Center (PAC). The service will also be streaming on Facebook HERE. Past Facebook live videos can be found at https://www.facebook.com/305944809539/live/
If you have any of the following symptoms please view the service from home: fever, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new headache, new loss of smell or taste.
If you like computers, music, gadgets, buttons or knobs then this team is for you. This is a great way to serve without missing the regular service. This team is in need of volunteers and is a great way to get involved behind the scenes while still having a large impact on the service. If you are interested in helping in this area stop by the tech booth after service and ask us about how you can get involved or contact Lisa Hidde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMALL GROUP LEADERS NEEDED
God created us for community. Our healthiest seasons of life often are when we surround ourselves with meaningful relationships. That is why we do small groups at BEFC. We are committed to our small group ministry and see the importance of finding community at BEFC as we grow in our walk with Christ. The small group ministry is getting geared up to resume in February. If you want to be a part of helping your BEFC family create community by leading a small group, please contact Kevin Hidde at 763-221-9703.
MONEY MATTERS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
High School students have a great opportunity to not only learn what God has taught us about matters related to money, but to be equipped to manage their money in a God-honoring way for life! This class takes place Sunday Mornings at 9am, starting January 31. To help Cory and Shannon better prepare for the class, please take a minute to register here: MONEY MATTERS Registration
SPONTANEOUS SNOWMAN SCULPTING
Thank you to everyone who was able to take part in the spontaneous snowman sculpting at Shepherd of Grace. What a wonderful way to bring encouragement to the residents.
MINISTRY VENUES DURING COVID19
The church thrives on God’s People getting together! We love worship services, pot-lucks, Sunday School classes, small groups, break out sessions, mentoring, and just getting together for coffee or to play. During the Stay At Home order, all of those things are different. I believe we should follow the Governors requests and do what we can to navigate the COVID19 virus well together. https://mn.gov/governor/covid-19/faq.jsp
As we do our best to stay safe, please remember the Most Important Things:
• You are not alone. God is with you and you are in Christ. Intentionally increase your time in prayer and reading the Word.
• The Church is the living Body of Christ. Each one of us has an important, unique role to play, even right now. Use your spiritual gifts https://www.beckerfreechurch.org/resources/spiritual-gifts-assessment/ and find ways to work together.
• Love One Another. Right now, that might mean calling the people you normally see. Comment sections under FB posts are less effective. Any kind of real-time communication is way better, especially if we can see each other’s faces. (Phone calls, video calls, etc).
• Serve Each Other. We are calling everyone in the directory every week and have already been matching needs with people who can help. If you’re going to the grocery store, see if you can pick up items for others who might need to stay home. You may even be able to taking your family to someone’s house too do some early Spring yard work!
• Love Your Neighbor. Make the effort to be the neighbor who reaches out. Check in on them. Don’t assume they’re ok. Just asking how they’re doing (from a distance!) or offering to buy a few groceries or pick up their lawn can mean alot. My neighbor is borrowing my truck today to take my stuff and theirs to the refuse dump. Help each other out. Do Good Deeds that Build Good Will and lead to Sharing Good News!
• Check in with your Leaders. Ask your small group leader what the plan is for now. Check in with your children’s SS teachers and group leaders. They’d love to hear from you! Some groups are using Zoom to see each other while we’re at home.
Stay connected by checking your emails for important updates from Pastor Chris. You can also find updates on Facebook at BeckerYouthELEVATErs and on Instagram at beckerelevaters.
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Becker-Evangelical-Free-Church-305944809539/ Check out the latest updates, inspirational videos and live Worship services.
BEFC Website: www.Beckerfreechurch.org (this is a great resource for information in our ever changing circumstances)
Giving and Support: https://www.beckerfreechurch.org/get-involved/give-now/
RightNow Media: To get access simply text RightNow BECKER to 41411 and you will receive a link to activate your RightNow account right from your phone!