Becker Evangelical Free Church Women's Ministry
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES
SUMMER BIBLE STUDY - 2 TIMOTHY
You are invited to study the Word of God together this summer.
Who: All women! Four different groups meeting at different days/times.
Led by Katrina B., Barb S., Robin N. and Sarah W..
What: A 5-week Bible study of 2 Timothy where we will learn to dig into the Bible on our own,
coming together once a week in a small group of women to learn from each other.
When: To best accommodate everyone's varying summer schedules,
each leader has chosen a different day/time/dates.
Here are your options:
Wednesday evenings 6:30-8 starting June 7
Thursday mornings 9:30-11 starting June 22
Saturday mornings 9-10:30 starting June 24
Tuesday mornings 9-10:30 starting JULY 11
We are limiting each group to a max of 8.
We're using SignUp.com
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1)Click this link to see our SignUp :
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
To find out what is being studied go click here.
Adult Disciple U:
Adult Disciple U takes place in room 229.
Women's Disciple U:
For the final weeks of Disciple U, we will be joining the Adult Disciple U class as they discover how to "Dig Deeper" into the verses Pastor Patrick is focusing on each Sunday.
EVENTS PLANNING TEAM
Thank you Sarah P. for heading up this amazing group of women who demonstrate such hospitality hosting our meals at church (Celebration Sunday for example)! This takes a LOT of work and we are so grateful to these women who serve.
After taking the Spiritual Gifts survey, maybe you discovered you have the gift of helps or hospitality. This is a great area in which you could serve our church - and we need you! If you feel God prompting you to help in this area, please contact Sarah P.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY EVENTS
Fall Retreat September 22-24
"The men all loved it and want the women to enjoy camp Shamineau as much as they did. Come together for "Rejuvenate". Enjoy Chapel and worship time, campfires, horseback riding, hay rides, crafts, spa day, indoor/outdoor activities and more. Lets all go to have a bonding time together. $99.00/person, register online and state you are with BEFC so we can stick together." - Kim S.
Register: Contact Kim S.
Want to keep updated? Here are ways to find out what's happening:
- Facebook page "BEFC Women's Ministry"
- WM chalkboard easel at the Welcome Center when you come in the HS
- Monthly WM emails
- The Grid
It is our goal to have an event every quarter to allow us to have time together to connect with each other.
Women's Ministry Team:
Dawn B., Kimberly D., Gwen P., Sarah P., Marcia E.
BEFC women's ministry exists to glorify God by bringing women into a vibrant, personal relationship with our Savior and provide opportunities for them to grow spiritually, to fellowship and encourage one another, and to equip them to serve Him in our homes, church, community and around the world.
The several ways we provide these opportunities are:
- Socials: Purpose is to fellowship with and encourage women in our church and community in informal gatherings, to touch them with the love of Christ, and to draw them closer to Him.
- Showers: Offered to encourage and equip newly engaged or expectant women to serve the Lord beginning in their homes.
- Bible studies: Designed to help women grow in their relationship with the Lord. Times offered: Monday afternoons, Wednesday mornings at Grace Lutheran, Wednesday evenings during Hiz Kids, Thursday mornings and Sunday mornings during Disciple U.
- Dig Deeper seminar: Previously offered several times per year to teach women how to dig deeper in personal Bible study. Offered now as the need arises.
- Meals Ministry: Serves members in our church and community with meals or other help when the need arises.
- Service projects: Have included cleaning day at the church office. Cooking day to help prepare meals for families in need.