Becker Evangelical Free Church Women's Ministry
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES
Fall studies will be starting soon.
To find out what is being studied go click here.
Adult SUNDAY SCHOOL:
The Adult Sunday School is at 9AM in room 229 and 225.
Option 1: (room 229) discover how to dig into the passage that Pastor Patrick will be covering during the service. We will dig deeper to find truths, discover lessons, applications and ways to pray through the Scripture passage.
Option 2: (room 225) a topical study. (marriage/parenting/relationships/discipleship)
EVENTS PLANNING TEAM
Thank you Sarah P. for heading up this amazing group of women who demonstrate such hospitality hosting our meals at church (Celebration Sunday for example)! This takes a LOT of work and we are so grateful to these women who serve.
After taking the Spiritual Gifts survey, maybe you discovered you have the gift of helps or hospitality. This is a great area in which you could serve our church - and we need you! If you feel God prompting you to help in this area, please contact Sarah P.
WOMEN'S MINISTRY EVENTS
Fall Retreat September 22-24
"The men all loved it and want the women to enjoy camp Shamineau as much as they did. Come together for "Rejuvenate". Enjoy Chapel and worship time, campfires, horseback riding, hay rides, crafts, spa day, indoor/outdoor activities and more. Lets all go to have a bonding time together. $99.00/person, register online and state you are with BEFC so we can stick together." - Kim S.
Register: Contact Kim S.
Want to keep updated? Here are ways to find out what's happening:
- Facebook page "BEFC Women's Ministry"
- WM chalkboard easel at the Welcome Center when you come in the HS
- Monthly WM emails
- The Grid
It is our goal to have an event every quarter to allow us to have time together to connect with each other.
Women's Ministry Team:
Dawn B., Kimberly D., Gwen P., Sarah P., Marcia E.
BEFC women's ministry exists to glorify God by bringing women into a vibrant, personal relationship with our Savior and provide opportunities for them to grow spiritually, to fellowship and encourage one another, and to equip them to serve Him in our homes, church, community and around the world.
The several ways we provide these opportunities are:
- Socials: Purpose is to fellowship with and encourage women in our church and community in informal gatherings, to touch them with the love of Christ, and to draw them closer to Him.
- Showers: Offered to encourage and equip newly engaged or expectant women to serve the Lord beginning in their homes.
- Bible studies: Designed to help women grow in their relationship with the Lord. Times offered: Monday afternoons, Wednesday mornings at Grace Lutheran, Wednesday evenings during Hiz Kids, Thursday mornings and Sunday mornings during Disciple U.
- Dig Deeper seminar:ÂÂÂÂÂ Previously offered several times per year to teach women how to dig deeper in personal Bible study. Offered now as the need arises.
- Meals Ministry: Serves members in our church and community with meals or other help when the need arises.
- Service projects: Have included cleaning day at the church office. Cooking day to help prepare meals for families in need.